Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Ruthless Magnate's Virgin Mistress by Lynne Graham


It was refreshing to see a hero in a Harlequin Presents who was not Italian, Greek, or Latin for once. And since I am on a Russian kick, it was a double whammy for me. Nothing new was established with this one, but it was entertaining. Nikolai was a womanizer, which I am heartily sick of. I just wish there could be an alpha HP hero who was celibate before the heroine for once. If you know of one, please let me know. I liked that Abbey was pretty tough and didn't immediately fall into Nikolai's bed, well sort of. I liked this book because I find HP books entertaining, although I wouldn't say it rocked my world or anything. I look forward to reading the two other books in the series about Nikolai's sisters (Ophelia and Molly).

No comments: