Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My Attempted Christmas Reads List


Okay I have to preface this by saying I never do a good job of reading according to a theme. Every year I get my Christmas books organized and read a few of them, but they pile up more and more each year. I am going to do my best to read a good number of them this time around.


Here is what I plan on reading:



  • A Bride for the Holidays by Renee Roszel (Harlequin Romance): I started this one

  • Wolfsbane and Mistletoe (Anthology of Christmas/Werewolf urban fantasy): I started this one

  • Naughty or Nice by Melanie George: I started this one

  • Home for the Holidays by Johanna Lindsey

  • A Western Winter Wonderland (collection of short stories) Harlequin Historicals

  • A Season of the Heart (collection of short stories) Harlequin Historicals

  • A Highlander for Christmas by Sandy Blair (paranormal/time-travel)

  • My Dashing Earl by Constance Hall

....and, if I can get it in time, Christmas Getaway short story collection with my favorite author, Anne Stuart.


We'll see how well I do on this....

No comments: