Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Catwoman, Vol. 3: Death of the Family by Ann Nocenti, Rafa Sandoval (Illustrations)

Catwoman, Vol. 3: Death of the FamilyCatwoman, Vol. 3: Death of the Family by Ann Nocenti

My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars


I have mixed feelings about this series.  I am definitely liking Selina Kyle, for the most part. However, the panels are rather difficult to read in some issues, and the art quality isn't always up to par. But, when it's good, it's very good. I especially liked the art in the last issue, which features Selina's interesting backstory.  I think the writing could definitely have more clarity. There is a disconnect between the action in the panels and the storyline, and it left me confused, especially in the first issue. I did like the cameo of Batman, I mean who doesn't like when Bats shows up? I wasn't always the biggest Bat/Cat shipper, but I'm slowly coming around (if he can't be with Wonder Woman, that is).

I'll keep reading this.

Overall rating: 3.5/5.0 stars.



View all my reviews

No comments: