Tuesday, October 07, 2014

The Justice League (New 52), Volume 4: The Grid by Geoff Johns, Ivan Reis (Illustrations)

Justice League, Vol. 4: The GridJustice League, Vol. 4: The Grid by Geoff Johns
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The stuff gets real in this graphic novel! It was a bit hard to keep track of the story at times, with so many characters. But heck, it's the Justice League. I like that there is a fresh sort of look at the characters and the story. If you don't ship Wonder Woman and Superman, you won't be a happy camper. I'm more of a Wonder Woman/Batman girl (a girl can hope), but it makes sense the way they write it here. There is a crazy twist at the end that I really liked, although I was kind of like, "Oh, Crud!" I sincerely hope my library gets the next volume.

I really liked this one. So four stars.

View all my reviews

No comments: