Sunday, July 24, 2011

Spanish Magnate, Red-Hot Revenge by Lynn Raye Harris

Spanish Magnate, Red-Hot Revenge (Harlequin Larger Print Presents)Spanish Magnate, Red-Hot Revenge by Lynn Raye Harris

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This book sure did get my blood pumping. If you like your romances intense and passionate, then this book will do the trick. I had all kinds of emotions stirring through me as I read, not all of them positive. At times I hated Alejandro. He could be a real jackass. I felt his pain at the loss of his daughter, but I resented that he wanted to blame Rebecca for everything. On the contrary, I liked and respected Rebecca a lot. She was emotionally susceptible to Alejandro, but she fought it and tried to stay in control. She was a lot more patient with him than he deserved. But for her, she had to be, because she'd never stopped loving him. At the end, I couldn't fault her for her behavior. Although Alejandro could be a real jerk, I was glad that he did apologize and try to make things right with Rebecca in the end.

This is the first book I've read by Lynn Raye Harris. I like her writing, and she definitely delivers a dramatic, sexy, passionate romance story. When it comes to Harlequin Presents, that's what I look for. So I'll be reading many more of her books (which is good, since I have a lot of her books in my pile).



View all my reviews

No comments: