Thursday, June 23, 2016

Batman: Hush by Jeph Loeb (writer), Jim Lee (illustrator), et al

Batman: HushBatman: Hush by Jeph Loeb
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a good graphic novel. There were a lot of twists and turns in the storyline as Batman followed Breadcrumbs and realized that a particular character wasn't the one pulling strings, and everything is leading to a puppet master behind everything. A parallel storyline is Bruce's relationship with Thomas Elliot, a childhood friend who has suffered losses just as Bruce did, but went in a different direction. What I didn't like so much is that the main character who is behind everything really isn't revealed in this volume, even though you can easily surmise who it is. I'm glad my library has Batman: Hush Returns. I liked the artwork and the storytelling is good, just too abrupt an ending.

View all my reviews

No comments: