Monday, October 23, 2017

Suicide Squad, Volume 4: Kill Anything Tim Seeley (Goodreads Author) , Juan Ferreyra (Illustrations), Sean Ryan (Writer)

New Suicide Squad, Volume 4: Kill AnythingNew Suicide Squad, Volume 4: Kill Anything by Tim Seeley
My rating: 4.25 of 5 stars

This was a pretty good conclusion to this run of Suicide Squad. It's very frenetic and wild. It's hard to keep up with what's going on. Waller fans will like this volume because she gets to show how badass she is in the field. I wish I remembered more, since it's been forever since I read this. If you want to read modern Suicide Squad, then this is pretty decent, but I preferred the previous series.

Edited since this morning: I remember this. It involves a cult of death, and that was a pretty cool idea. Lots of crazy types stuck in a castle, trying to kill each other. Now that I think about it, this is my favorite in this run.

Pro tip: Don't wait three months to write a book review.

Overall rating: 4.25/5.0 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments: