Sunday, October 04, 2015

Constantine , Vol. 3: The Voice in the Fire by Ray Fawkes, ACO (Illustrations)

Constantine, Vol. 3: The Voice in the FireConstantine, Vol. 3: The Voice in the Fire by Ray Fawkes
My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars

I still find the writing in these books confusing, but the stories kept my interest more than Blight, and I wasn't quite as lost. Constantine encounters some real characters in the magical underworld, which I always find fun in a rubbernecker sort of way.

Each story seemed better to me, and the Doctor Fate story packs a pretty good punch. Perhaps this series is finding its feet. I've been watching the NBC Constantine series on DVR, and it's a nice combo to do it this way. I definitely hold a grudge against NBC for canceling it. I don't have much more to say than that.

Overall rating: 3.5/5.0 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments: