Monday, June 08, 2009

I just wanted to say thanks!

I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to read my humble little book blog, left comments, and supported me. Also to thank the lovely ladies who have given me blog awards. I am very technologically challenged, and time challenged, or I would post the awards on my blog. I will try to get up to speed and start doing that. Having said that, I am truly thankful for the recognition.

Blogging is such a great release. I love writing and communicating my thoughts through words. I'm not much of a public speaker, but I do love to get my ideas out there in the written form. Combining this with my love of books is magic. I must say that I have been blessed to get to know so many great people online who share that magic connection with me, the love of books. I just wanted to take the time to extent my sincerest thanks and gratitude to my e-friends and my blogging friends. Let's keep reading and writing about books!

No comments: